A few yards away the endless forest welcomes with an interesting variety of species, but also many regular shopping facilities are available around Algonquin Park.
It is almost not like real fishing when you just dump a line, a hook and a worm into the lake in order to catch a whole lot of fish fast.
It only might take 1 hour and food becomes plenty for a romantic campfire session among billions of highly aggressive mosquitos.
Of course it is lovely in the morning to enjoy a bath in this lovely lake with hardly any mosquitos around.
The best time to travel to Canada is by far the early days of the Indian summer, which are very warm and offer a light, that had even inspired Rock legend Jim Morrison to write a love song for that particular season that has become world famous.
(as seen by Jeff Foxworthy (You Might be a Redneck)
10. Down South to you means Windsor.
11. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
12. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
13. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
14. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Ontario friends.