Learning about each ones birth symbol is helpful, essential and easy.
1. Zi is the Rat, always ready to attack, in Chinese "shu".
2. Cho is the Ox, who is soft "niu".
3. Yín is the Tiger who is "hu" - adventurous.
4. Ma is the Rabbit who is "tù" - has a good heart.
5. Chén is the Dragon, who is expected to be bright "lóng".
6. Sì is the Snake, who stands for "shé" - schlau.
7. Huo is the Horse, that stands for fire and for always being able to find the way home.
8. Wu is Goat , who stands for "yáng" good manners.
9. She-n is the Monkey, who is "hóu" - flexibel and mobile.
10. Yo is Rooster standing for proud "ji" .
11. Xu is the Dog expected to be "go", what means faithful.
12. Hài is the Pig spotted as being honest "zhu".
Each person has it`s own specific character mix that consists out of the birthday and the hour of birth, which is adding "the companion".
The companion balances the main character, but it can also be the reason for severe inner conflicts and other more unusual characteristics of a person.
The 5 Elements
For example the 2010 Tiger Year had brought different developments for the Goats depending upon their birth year. In fact elderly Goats such as Mel Gibson and Steve Jobs ( Element Wood ) or the German President Horst Koehler ( Element Water ) had a very difficult year while the younger Goats ( Element Metal ) like European Song Contest winner Lena had a remarkable year with giant success.
Also the Fire Goats like Boris Becker had a fine year.